Total Pageviews

Friday, February 17, 2012

The Fever.....

So...it has officially hit me... I've got the fever.... the baby fever that is... Before you start screaming at your computer telling me loads of profanity, I have to tell you that if you are a mommy with a little one around the age of 6-7 months and the fever hasn't hit you...well one- it is likely to hit you soon and/or two.... you are just...well, I will let you fill in the blank :)

I have always wanted three kids...but after my oh so bad first two pregnancies I was really contemplating having a third....but we (I) did, and I am so happy that I didn't let the fear of puking for 5 months straight, needle pricking 4 times a week, urine collections 2 times a week, doctor's appointments 2 times a week, and long hospital stays towards the end of my pregnancies stop me from having my sweet little girl... My last pregnancy was wonderful....in every way imaginable.... no sickness, little weight gain, and more energy pregnant than I ever thought was possible...

I guess this could have a little something to do with my "fever" attacking my immune(hormonal) system. My boys are so sweet... but they are growing up way too fast.. Evan is going to be in Kindergarten in the fall for crying out loud... It feels like I was just changing his diapers.. How can he be ready for Elementary School? Landon is almost 3.... what?? My sweet little boy almost 3.. and Olivia is over the 6 month mark... It feels like she should still be in the womb and yet somehow 7 sweet months have almost gone by. She has been such a joy since birth and her personality is just so innocent. She is a go with the flow kind of girl and she is just so content with watching what is going on around her. and trust me, there is plenty going around here all the time!


I have instructed my hubby to go get "fixed" so that my fever will go away.....that way I won't hold out hope that he will change his mind...once it is a "done deal" I will manage....but it is just the thought of holding a newborn again, rocking  a baby to sleep(I still rock Olivia to sleep), and singing sweet lulibies at 3 a.m that make me just imagine what it would be like... Insane and busy..YES... but possibly the most rewarding and amazing experience a mom could ever have; absolutely. 

Some of you probably think I am crazy....you are probably thinking, " YOU HAVE THREE KIDS ALREADY.... AND ONE OF THEM IS STILL A BABY!!!" Yes. I am fully aware of this...and yet somehow my biological clock is still talking to me and screaming at my ovaries... I guess I just can't help it :)

and seeing friends' posts on facebook about getting pregnant isn't really helping my fever go away... if anything, it has turned my fever into a full blown flu bug....

Sigh....I'm going to play the lottery this weekend in hopes that I will win so that I can indeed have another little bundle of joy...but in case that doesn't happen....I need all of my friends that live close by to get knocked up so that I can get my baby fix somehow..

Until then....what are some lucky lotto numbers??

No comments:

Post a Comment